Student Records

Students and parents can view current year transcripts and report cards through the Infinite Campus Student/Parent Portal System. If you need help with your account username and password, or if you need records from a previous school year, please contact Registrar Trinity Stebleton at 970-384-5958.

If you need an official copy of a BHS transcript sent to a college or program, please download the "BHS Transcript Request Form" via the link at the right, print, complete, and return it to Trinity Stebleton, Registrar.

If you need a transcript for any Colorado Mountain College classes you took, click on the link at the right.